What about me? A diversity training that starts with you
A workshop that is all about you.
The more certain you are in your self-knowledge the more grounded you can be and the more huffing and puffing you can withstand without being knocked off balance. This work is intended to land and position you ready for whatever might come your way. Balanced. We’ll use creative and self-reflective processes, to closely look at the familial, social, dreaming and historical influences that shape us.
- explore our parts and patterns, starting with earliest childhood memories
- include space for our dreaming which is where we come from and who we are
- take a particular interest in thoughts and feelings that emerge about being and becoming in order to befriend our deepest selves
- participate in creative exercises to seek coherence in your story and resonance with your path traveled thus far
- identify potential you can bring to your future. start to integrate many experiences – social, familial, business and academic – that form a coherent whole
This is a space to pause and gather yourself, and make time for your inwardness, that part of yourself that supports your dreaming being and knows your truth. We will draw on ideas sourced in Processwork, a framework that seeks to encounter the unknown and the irrational side of life and appreciates dreams, body symptoms, and disturbances of any sort, as expressions of the very thing we need for our further growth, happiness, and well-being. The work is intended to support you to feel strong and happy in your life.
This is the first in a series of three standalone workshops that make up an authentic and comprehensive diversity training. Inclusion starts with you, your self knowledge provides psychological safety as you encounter difference, diversity and potential conflict in the world.
This event runs across a day and a half, a Friday night and Saturday.
When, Where, Who, and How Much
Melbourne: Friday 6 October 6 – 9pm and Saturday 7 October 9am – 4:30pm
Adelaide: Friday 13 October 6 – 9pm and Saturday October 14 9am – 4:30pm
Price per place $200, including GST
Please contact one of us to register
Venue: Meeting rooms
472 Nicholson St, North Fitzroy
Where – Adelaide
8/ 259 Glen Osmond Road,
Knowing all about you will open the way to head straight to where you should be.